Hey, everyone. It’s Linda Paull here, the owner of this blog and premium content creator.
Why do I say this?
Simple. I’m a graduate of English from Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia and since then I have gone through a few incarnations in the fields of education, banking, real estate, writing, marketing and personal development and coaching.
Currently I live in wonderful Istanbul, where I divide my time between working as an English teacher and helping local business owners to market themselves online in English.
Nearly all of the work I do involves the English language in some way and I couldn’t be happier! It’s what I love to do! In fact, when I’m not writing, teaching or coaching, I’m usually reading and getting on people’s nerves about grammar.
That said, I can honestly say that I’m pretty damn good at writing, grammar, sentence structure, vocabulary, and everything else that’s incorporated with writing. In fact, I can guarantee you’ll never find a spelling error in my work. I can also say that I’m an expert on past participles and the difference between present and past perfect and GODDAM I hate it when an apostrophe is misused!
Not only this but I understand that it is not enough to simply produce content to fill up pages. Your content needs to shine, solve problems, portray you as an authority in your niche and allow you to be a hero to your customers. Oh, and be found by the search engines.
So you may be wondering if I have any subject specializations. Well of course my friends. In fact you shouldn’t trust anyone who says they can write on any topic. Everyone knows more about some topics than others and my have topics are:
- Personal development, (yoga, meditation, Reiki etc.)
- Travel (especially around Turkey and surrounding areas)
- Real estate (used to work for a real estate valuer so am a pretty dab hand here)
- The economy (again used to write economic reports so no problem with this topic)
- Language teaching and esl (qualified language teacher)
- Medical tourism
- Online marketing (SEO, keyword research, social media etc.)
- Management, leadership, entrepreneurship
- Astrology (creative, witty and unapologetically complicated cancer)
- Dating (did it for years, have more experience than you care to imagine – now happily attached THANK GOD)
- Pets (certified cat freak)
- Hypnosis (great topic – love it. Wanted to be a hypnotherapist at one stage but God had other plans)
- Religion (esp. Islamic traditions and practices, seeing as how I’ve been surrounded by them for ten years)
- Food (let me know, though. I’m a great cook but not a gourmet chef)
Topics I’ll never write about are:
- Football (yawn)
- Cars (yawn,yawn)
- How stuff works
- Most technical topics (planes,trains, automobiles, lawnmowers etc. in fact most new gadgets – there are plenty of other writers who can help you that)
- Whatsername Cyrus or any other useless celebrity (just on principle)
But don’t think my services end with creating content. I can also do keyword research, write e-reports, build links and even have a custom-made lead-generating website created for you through my friends at DotCom Secrets Local.
You can check out my prices here: